When you use this website, we may collect, store and use the following kinds of data:
- Information about your PC and visits to this website such as the IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of pages viewed to administer the website and improve the website and our services to you;
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our Gifts and/or services. We will use information to fulfill any order and to communicate with you when necessary. If you provide us with debit or credit card details, we will record them so that you can save time and use them when you next order with us;
- Information that you provide us for the purpose of registering with us and allowing us to send you email notifications and/or promotional information; and
- Information that you provide us for the purpose of signing up for our email newsletters.
Personal data submitted to us will be used for the purposes specified in this section or as found elsewhere in the relevant parts of the website. We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website;
- Improve your browsing experience by developing and improving the design and layout
of the website, through the monitoring of your usage;
- Process Guests orders; and
- Provide you with information such as news regarding the website, new services and
special offers or promotions that may be of interest to you via email, post or by
We use the latest in Secure Server Technology (SSL – 128bit encryption) to ensure that all of your personal and transactional information is protected to the highest standards. We never make your personal details available to companies outside the House of Fraser group for marketing purposes, although our representatives and appointed agents and business partners may hold your data so that your details and/or orders can be processed and/or accounts maintained. House of Fraser (Stores) Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioners Office as a Data Controller. We will comply with the standard procedures and requirements as laid down in the Data Protection Act 1998 and to ensure that your personal data is kept secure and processed as required by the various laws in force from time-to-time.
Keeping in touch with you
We want to keep you up to date with key information about new ranges, promotional offers and what's coming soon to our stores. We may also use your details to send information via email, post or mobile phone, about other goods and services we sell or for our research purposes. If you have registered to receive information from us, you can remove your email address from our list by using the 'unsubscribe' links at the bottom of the emails we send or by changing your preferences.
Keeping in touch with you
We want to keep you up to date with key information about new ranges, promotional
offers and what's coming soon to our stores. We may also use your details to send
information via email, post or mobile phone, about other goods and services we sell
or for our research purposes. If you have registered to receive information from
us, you can remove your email address from our list by using the 'unsubscribe' links
at the bottom of the emails we send, or by changing your preferences.
Your personal information may be disclosed to other businesses within the House of Fraser group and to reputable third parties who will help process your Wedding List and Guest purchases. We require that all such third parties treat your personal information fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation in place from time-to-time. We will not release your personal information to any external company for mailing or marketing purposes unless we have your prior approval. We may pass on personal information about sales and website usage to reputable third parties for research or analysis purposes.